|About Our School|
We started this school in 2009 and it was set up to aide the kids in our local school system about the weather. We have included in our school:
- Weather Games
- Weather Projects, that are both fun and educational
- Weather Articles About the Weather
- Weather Videos
We will use the revolving glode to indicate which pages will take you elsewhere on the internet.)
In 2010, we opened the school year with a new concept. It allows users to:
- Add Pages to the site
- Add Links they think will help others in learning about weather
- Add Weather Articles they find interesting
- Add Science Projects that are fun and educational
- Add anything pertaining to weather
We hope that our school helps users to learn yet have fun in the process. We have plenty of good sites and information already, and we continue to grow. We have added pages to our school sites including a new math page, we have widened our video library to show videos on different weather conditions and how to prepare for them and how to protect you and your family in a crisis. As the 2011 school year approaches we have expanded our site to accommodate our growth. We now house the school and the Waveland Weather Center on the same server. The school is designed for anyone who has a willingness and desire to learn more about the weather and how it affects us. We gladly take any suggestions you feel will help or improve our site. Here is a summary of what we offer:
- Links to other weather sites offering Educational Material
- Links to weather videos showing both Hurricanes and Tornadoes.
- New Weather Safety Videos prepared and written bt the WWC Staff
- Weather Games and School Weather Projects
- Weather History, gives an insite to what occured on this day in Weather History.
- Math course includes a collection of Weather related Calculators, the Sager Weathercaster, and the Zambretti Weathercaster.
- Articles and Books about the weather (Coming Soon)
Feel free to contact the school Administrator at any time. We are always looking for a few good students.